- Refractive Surgery
- Undergraduate- Cornell University
- Medical School- State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
- Internship- Mt. Sinai Beth Israel Hospital
- Residency- New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
- Fellowship- Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Cornea and External Diseases
- Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Dr. Schneider is an ophthalmologist, specializing in the medical and surgical management of cornea and external diseases, as well as in performing state-of-the-art refractive and cataract surgery. She received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y., where she graduated Cum Laude. She received her medical degree from the State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate College of Medicine in Brooklyn, N.Y. She completed her internship in internal medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York City and then completed her residency training in ophthalmology at the esteemed New York Eye and Ear Infirmary in Manhattan. Following residency, she acquired her fellowship training in cornea, external diseases and refractive surgery at the renowned Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schneider is board-certified in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology.